Nov 4, 2008

My first Blog

I know it's not a very original or imaginative title but I don't care. Like the title implies this my first attempt at blogging. I am really not quite sure what prompted me into this, maybe the urging from my wife or I just have to get crap off my chest. It could be boring or more boring two wonderful choices. Told you I'd be rambling.
It's election day and I waited in a long line consisting of just my wife, Horrible. Indiana sucks. We also used a computer to vote. In California we used paper not the new fangled machines. Why in a state like California are they so freakin' behind? Any who, like I said it's election night and with 0% of the polls in they're projecting Obama to win. Nice to know that they've added the psychic f**king friends to the news crew. Well, whatever, what do numbers mean anyway? If you're all wondering I voted for McCain. Quit hissing I'm NOT a bad person. Maybe I don't want change. To me change isn't always a good thing. I can hear you now, more complaining. It's a joke. You democrats are so sensitive. Maybe I should be more PC and bend to what other people or the media think but I'll leave that to the people who voted for Obama. HAHAHAHA wooooooo I'm being mean but that's ok I'm not trying to intentionally piss anybody off. It just happens. I'll stop my ranting.
I'll wrap it up. I have a lot to say it seems. For my first blog It was all right I guess. I'll get better at it I hope. SEE YA!

No comments: